Animo Labs Technology Business Incubator
2401 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila, NCR, 0922, Philippines
Lab Details
Lab tags:
Nearby labs

Animo Labs is a technology business incubator formed from the partnership between De La Salle University (DLSU) and the Department of Science and Technology - Philippine Council for Industry, Energy, and Emerging Technology Research and Development (DOST-PCIEERD). Animo Labs aims to provide an easily accessible and democratized platform for prototyping and innovation.

DLSU Animo Labs will be composed of two prototyping facilities. The first will be located at the Manila Campus and the second will be located at the Laguna Campus. The facility at the Manila Campus will house equipment for first level prototyping i.e. 90% of prototyping needs (e.g. 3D-printing, circuit fabrication, and woodworking). The Laguna Campus will house equipment for second level prototyping i.e. the remaining 10% of prototyping needs which include but are not limited to metalworking equipment, in addition to first level prototyping equipment.

Lab Capabilities
  • 3D printen
  • CNC frezen
  • Printplaat productie
  • Laser Snijden/Graveren
  • Precisie frezen
  • Vinyl snijplotter
Kevin Anthony Kaw
Project Officer
Lemuel Clark Velasco
FAB LAB Consultant
Federico Gonzalez
Executive Director, Animo Labs TBI
Upcoming Events

Discuss this Lab on